The first step to making coverage matter involves choosing the right plan. It’s easier said than done. We can help.
Keep in mind: The Cover Arizona Coalition offers FREE enrollment assistance. You can find an appointment that’s convenient for you any time using the Get Covered Connector.
Interested in exploring options on your own? Try the Plan Explorer.
Below are resources to help inform your choice of coverage:
- Health Insurance Words to Know: Video and PDF
- A Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- What Kind of Low or No-Cost Coverage is Available in Arizona?
- Choosing a Plan That’s Right for You
Troubleshooting and Help
- Application Checklist, for AHCCCS (Arizona’s Medicaid) and the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Tips for Completing Your Marketplace Enrollment (English and Spanish)
- Types of Exemptions from the Requirement to Have Health Insurance (Families USA)
- Exemptions from the Health Insurance Marketplace Fee (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)
- Steps for a Health Insurance Marketplace Appeal
- Appealing Eligibility Decisions in the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Appealing Your Insurer’s Decision Not to Pay
- Report Life Changes to the Marketplace After You Enroll in Coverage